I’m dedicated to providing you with comprehensive care, tailored to your specific, individual needs. If you’re looking for a proven approach to vibrant health, I’m here to help!
Experience and Qualifications
I hold a Master’s degree in Science of Human Nutrition (with honors) as well as a Master’s of Science of Oriental Medicine. I’m licensed by the Texas State Medical Board in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine and hold the following certifications:
- National Certification Committee for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) as a Diplomat of Oriental Medicine.
- AOMA Occupational Acupuncture Initiative, an accomplishment awarded for extensive study in orthopedic acupuncture.
- ADAPT Trained Health Practitioner from Kresser Institute, the only functional medicine and evolutionary health training company.
Dedication to Ongoing Learning
Clinical researchers are constantly making new discoveries about health and wellness. I’m devoted to keeping up with the latest advancements in science in order to provide you with cutting-edge care.
My work is deeply informed by my own health challenges, which I have recovered from through research and experimentation. I’ll take the time to study and review in order to help you cut through the confusion and conflict. I’ll take the time to do the research for you, so you don’t have to!
I have advanced training in blood chemistry evaluation. I have recently completed The Integrative Medicine Academy‘s GI Mastery Course and Hormone Mastery Course. Currently I am enrolled in Apeiron Academy‘s Epigenetic Human Potential coaching program which will enable me to offer my patients the most up-to-date personalized information on how to optimize their health based on their physiology, genetics, genomics, emotional makeup.
Comprehensive Approach to Health
The body is made up of interconnected parts that support and depend on one another. No one organ or tissue can function properly without the others. The spirit is the driving force behind these connections.
I work with patients to improve these connections. I care for the body, and the soul, from a functional and integrative health perspective. With thorough evaluations and testing, I’ll help you the identify underlying causes of your health complaints.
I created The Wellness Place to address the three main components of vibrant life:
- Food: Optimize diet with functional nutrition
- Body: Strengthen the body with acupuncture and other traditional healing sciences
- Lifestyle Coaching: Improve interaction with the environment and external factors
I’m honored to have the opportunity to help you reach optimal health.