The functional medicine approach is designed to save you money in the long-run by identifying the root cause of your concerns rather than chasing symptoms. Instead of the trial and error approach, this natural care relies on a full evaluation and thorough testing up-front. I believe that testing – not guessing – gets you to your health goals quickly and more affordably than any other method. Your health is an investment! Here’s what to expect…
Case Review Fees
The Case Review is the fastest and most efficient way to determine the root cause of your health problems.
- Initial Evaluation: $250 –Includes the 60-minute initial consult with custom dietary guidelines to get you started and Case Review preparation. (Billed at the conclusion of the appointment.)
- Report of Findings with Wellness Plan: Includes the Custom Report of Findings and a 60-minute in-person consultation. (Included in Initial Evaluation fee.)
The fee for laboratory tests during the Case Review process ranges from $200–$1,500. The price depends on your condition and the level of diagnostics required. You will only be charged what the lab charges, plus a $60 interpretation fee per test.
The cost for supplements included in your wellness plan can vary depending on the specific supplements recommended. Typical costs range from $100–$200. You will have the choice to approve or decline the supplements before you are charged.
Grand Total of Case Review Fees
You should expect to pay about $600-2,000 total for the Initial Consult/Case Review, lab tests/lab test interpretation and nutritional supplements.
- $250 of this will be due after the initial phone evaluation and test recommendations .
- $200–$1,500 for lab tests and lab test interpretation fees. Lab test fees will be paid directly to the lab.
- $100–$200 for nutritional supplements.
Ongoing Care Fees
Follow-up appointments are either 30 or 60 minutes. We can chat either in-person, or via phone/Skype. Ongoing Care is necessary to make sure you continue to maintain your health improvements. We can also work on any additional health issue that you may become aware of once your primary issues start to improve.
$60 for 30 minutes; $90 for 60 minutes.
Ongoing lab fees depend on the patient, but average $100–$400 (every 2-4 months).
Ongoing supplement fees depend on the patient, but average $100–$200/month.